Friday 24 January 2014

Shopping spree

I was walking up to see my nan who lives in East Grinstead and I happened to stop off in a really nice boutique called ‘Popular Girls’. I didn’t plan on spending any money at all, but when I went in and saw that they had a really good sale on, I couldn’t refuse trying on lots of lovely clothes. I picked up a gorgeous midi dress, perfect for the summer in black, purple, yellow and pink. It’s tight fitted and I love the fact that it’s quite long and figure hugging.
The dress was reduced from £20 down to £5 which I thought was such a bargain and something that I just had to buy!

Whilst I was chatting to the shop owner, I was drawn into buying a black bag with lots of bling and sparkle on it. It was originally £45 reduced to £25 so I just had to buy it, especially because I don’t own a black bag. So I thought this was money very well spent. 



No comments:

Post a Comment