Amy Danielle French
Friday, 24 January 2014
New Years Resolutions 2014
I’ve decided that 2014 is going to be a fabulous year for me as I will be finishing university in May and finally starting my life as a journalist.
My resolutions for this year are:
1) Stay focused on Uni work (Only have a few more months left until its all over)
2) Stay positive! Positive thinking!
3) Save money as much as possible – Think about the LV handbag, BMW convertible and exotic holidays!
4) Stop eating junk food! Start leading a healthy lifestyle and go to the gym more often!
5) Keep blogging and making YouTube videos!
I hope 2014 brings everyone lots of happiness and success! It would be interesting to know what your New Years resolutions are!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)