Friday 24 January 2014

Me

Hello lovely readers,
I’ve finally decided to start blogging again and this time, I’m not going to give up or keep swapping from WordPress to Blogger, this time I’m here to stay!
My name is Amy Danielle French, I’m 20 years old and I am currently blogging from my Uni bedroom with a big tub of delicious Ben & Jerrys Cookie Dough ice cream. 
I’m a 3rd year Magazine Journalism student with a passion for Beauty, Makeup, romance and everything that sparkles! I also LOVE Interior design, cake baking & chick flicks.
My dreams of becoming a professional writer will soon be reality for me come May 2014! I am so excited about my future in this industry and I want to share all my experiences with you along the way, so wish me luck!
Mwaaaah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment